We are pleased to offer 80 Series Pass entries to athletes for the 2017 season.
This pass allows holders to participate in as many of our races of any distance that they choose during the 2017 season.
Series Pass Rates
We have 80 Series Pass spots for 2017 available. We’re offering a limited number of Series Passes this year:
The first 25 Athletes to Register for the Series Pass will pay $375
The Series Pass rate will then be $425 for the next 25 athletes that register
Remaining Series Passes available after the first 50 are sold will be available for $475
2017 Race Schedule
Westwood Lake Triathlon (Nanaimo) – May 14 Sprint & Standard
Cultus Lake – June 25 Sprint & Standard
Wine Capital of Canada Triathlon – June 3 Sprint & Standard
Oliver Half Iron & Aquabike – June 4 Half Iron & Aquabike
Fall Cultus Lake – September 17 Sprint/Standard/Half
Series Pass Terms & Conditions:
- All entries are NON-REFUNDABLE as of January 31, 2017. Prior to January 31, 2017 you may request a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. After January 31, 2017 no refunds will be issue.
- Series Passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE to another athlete. Only the athlete registered for the series pass may use it.
- Medical Deferrals: In the event of an injury or medical condition, an athlete may defer their series pass to the following year for a $125 + tax fee. Requests MUST be received BEFORE the registration deadline (March 31, 2017) and MUST be accompanied by medical evidence from a medical doctor. Medical deferrals are a one-time option. Should you defer to the following year, you may not request another deferral the following year.
- You must race in the event in order to pick up your race package and garment.
- All race policies listed on each of the event websites are applicable to series pass holders.
- Injury or illness does not exempt pass holders from any of the above terms and conditions.
- The Series Pass cannot be used for Relay Entries.