DYNAMIC RACE EVENTS – POLICIES
2018 REGISTERED ATHLETESWe understand that things happen, and because of that we have our policy below. If you are unable to race an event please let us know, we offer a full rollover to the following race year or a transfer to another series event if a request is made on or before 21 days prior to the race. The fee is $50 plus GST and RaceRoster online charge
- The fee does not include the entry fee difference if a request is made to transfer an entry to a longer distance race.
- Requests for a rollover/transfer must come from the registered athlete by email. Please email email@example.com
- You will receive a confirmation email that your request for a rollover/transfer has been received.
- No credit for transfer or rollover will be issued within 21 days of race day.
- Event participation and entry fees are non-transferable to another person.
2019 REGISTERED ATHLETESNew for 2019! We have partnered with TicketGuardian to offer athletes the option to add insurance to their race entry...this will allow you to register with confidence knowing that in the event of the following circumstances you will be able to recover your entry fees:
- Last minute work conflicts
- Family emergencies
- Unexpected illness
- Car accidents
- And several more common issues that can sneak up
The cost of insurance is 6.5% of your total entry and you will be eligible for a 100% refund including taxes and processing fees if you need to cancel. For full coverage details click here.
With the addition of TicketGuardian as an option, effective for all 2019 events, Dynamic Race Events will no longer offer transfers to other Series events or rollovers to the following year.
All race entries are NON-REFUNDABLE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to not opt in for TicketGuardian coverage you will forfeit your option to recoup any costs associated with your registration.