REGISTRATION AND PACKAGE PICK UP
|16 to 19||750 metres – Sprint||20 km||5 km|
|18 to 19||1500 metres – Standard/Olympic||40 km||10 km|
2018 REGISTERED ATHLETESWe understand that things happen, and because of that we have our policy below. If you are unable to race an event please let us know, we offer a full rollover to the following race year or a transfer to another series event if a request is made on or before 21 days prior to the race. The fee is $50 plus GST and RaceRoster online charge
- The fee does not include the entry fee difference if a request is made to transfer an entry to a longer distance race.
- Requests for a rollover/transfer must come from the registered athlete by email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation email that your request for a rollover/transfer has been received.
- No credit for transfer or rollover will be issued within 21 days of race day.
- Event participation and entry fees are non-transferable to another person.
2019 REGISTERED ATHLETESNew for 2019! We have partnered with TicketGuardian to offer athletes the option to add insurance to their race entry...this will allow you to register with confidence knowing that in the event of the following circumstances you will be able to recover your entry fees:
- Last minute work conflicts
- Family emergencies
- Unexpected illness
- Car accidents
- And several more common issues that can sneak up
The cost of insurance is 6.5% of your total entry and you will be eligible for a 100% refund including taxes and processing fees if you need to cancel. For full coverage details click here.
With the addition of TicketGuardian as an option, effective for all 2019 events, Dynamic Race Events will no longer offer transfers to other Series events or rollovers to the following year.
All race entries are NON-REFUNDABLE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to not opt in for TicketGuardian coverage you will forfeit your option to recoup any costs associated with your registration.
EVENT CANCELLATION – WEATHER
- Swim Caps: A competitor must wear the swim cap provided by the race organization. (6.2.1)
- Helmets: a) helmets are compulsory and must be ANSI/SNELL approved (22.214.171.124.1) and b) chin straps must be fastened anytime the athlete is in possession of the bicycle. This means that before the bike is removed from the rack, the chin strap must be fastened and remain fastened until the bike is placed back on the racks. (126.96.36.199) and (9.1.1)
- Bicycles: Riding of bicycles in the transition zone is strictly prohibited at all times. (9.1.6)
- Assistance: Competitors may not receive assistance at any time during the race, or in the transition zone. (This excludes medical or safety assistance given by designated race volunteers or qualified staff.) (188.8.131.52)
- Drafting: Drafting of another competitor or motor vehicle is prohibited on the bike course. (184.108.40.206) The draft zone surrounding each competitor measures 5 meters X 2 meters from the front edge of the front wheel. (220.127.116.11) Competitors have 15 seconds to pass through this zone when overtaking another athlete. (18.104.22.168)
- Blocking: Cyclists should keep to the right at all times, unless passing. Alert fellow cyclists of your intention to pass by saying, “on your left”. (22.214.171.124)
- Race Course: Competitors must follow the prescribed course route in all segments of the race as defined by the race organization. (126.96.36.199)
- Race Instructions: It is the Competitor’s responsibility to read all supplied information given in the race kits, posted at the race site and listen to verbal announcements given by the Race Director and Race Officials. (4.1.3) and (4.1.4)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Verbal or physical abuse of officials and race volunteers is not acceptable or tolerated. (188.8.131.52)
- Torsos: All athletes must have their torsos covered on the bike (7.1.4) and run portions (8.1.3) of the event. Bib numbers must be visible on the bike and run courses. (184.108.40.206)